[tripleo][openstack-ansible] collaboration on os_tempest role update XI - Feb 19, 2019

Chandan kumar chkumar246 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:32:55 UTC 2019

Hello,

Here is the 11th update (Feb 13 to Feb 19, 2019) on collaboration
on os_tempest[1] role between TripleO and OpenStack-Ansible projects.

mnaser, odyssey4me and guilhermesp.
In os_tempest we can also disable the router ping and run mistral tempest
tests.
Default zero disk flavor to RULE_ADMIN_API in Stein
[https://review.openstack.org/#/c/603910/]
patch in nova broke python-tempestconf, but os_tempest was working
fine as it has
already using DISK=1. Now everything is fixed

Things got merged:
os_tempest
* Add tempest_service_available_mistral with distro packages -
https://review.openstack.org/635180
* Add option to disable router ping - https://review.openstack.org/636211

python-tempestconf
* Update image flavor to have some disk - https://review.openstack.org/637679

os_heat
* Fixed the egg name of heat to openstack_heat -
https://review.openstack.org/635518

Things in progress:
os_tempest
* Ensure stackviz wheel build is isolated - https://review.openstack.org/637503
* Added tempest.conf for heat_plugin - https://review.openstack.org/632021
* Use the correct heat tests - https://review.openstack.org/630695
* Added dependency of os_tempest role - https://review.openstack.org/632726
* Revert "Only init a workspace if doesn't exists" -
https://review.openstack.org/637801

TripleO:
* Reuse the validate-tempest skip list in os_tempest -
https://review.openstack.org/634380

Note: os_tempest tripleo CI got broken, we are working on fixing
this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1816552

Upcoming week:
* Complete heat support in os_tempest

Here is the 10th update [2]. Have queries, Feel free to ping us on
#tripleo or #openstack-ansible channel.

Links:
[1.] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-ansible-os_tempest
[2.] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-February/002608.html