[dev][keystone] Launchpad blueprint reckoning

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:19:40 UTC 2019

Updating this based on everything that's happened in the last day or two.

At this point, every blueprint that *isn't* targeted to Stein has been
ported to an RFE bug report [0]. Each one should contain links to any
relevant information that lived in the blueprint. Only stein-specific
blueprints are left [1], which will be completed at the end of this
release. There is a patch up to the contributor guide that describes the
process for requesting new features [2]. Please have a look and let me
know if anything is missing. The etherpad should be completely
up-to-date [3] with pointers to all blueprints we touched, in case you
want to see why we classified a particular blueprint a certain way.

Most of the RFE bugs still require some investigation, but we can use
our usual process for validating or invalidating them, with
justification in comments. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions
about this work.

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bugs?field.tag=rfe
[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/637311/