[tc][all] Train Community Goals

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:35:08 UTC 2019

thanks Dean. I have seen also Matt also joined etherpad - thanks as well.

Monty has promised a R1.0 soon ;-), but there are still some issues to be
covered before. That's why I wanted to try probably complete couple of
services before R1.0 (Object and Image). I am also currently trying to
bring DNS into the SDK (when I would have at least 30 hours in a day would
be faster) and I have a skeleton of the CLI binding for it as well (would
like to upstream it from downstream).

Dean, are you ok in receiving changes for switch to SDK before we get R1.0?

Let us really just focus on few services as a target and then hopefully
achieve more. What do you think?

My suggestion would be to focus on:
- novaclient
- glanceclient