[infra][Release-job-failures] Release of openstack/puppet-aodh failed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 14 17:18:23 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-14 11:13:52 +0100 (+0100), Thierry Carrez wrote:
[...]
> Error is:
> Forge API auth failed with code: 400
>
> However it's a bit weird, since that release was made 4 weeks ago.
> Also we don't seem to upload things to the Puppet Forge...
>
> Was it some kind of a test ? It looks like I'm missing context.

It was reenqueued this morning at Tobias Urdin's request in the
#openstack-infra IRC channel. We're continuing to attempt to get
automated Puppetforge publication working, however it currently
seems to be choking on the credentials we're supplying so I need to
find a few minutes to decrypt them manually and confirm they match
what we have on record for the account.
--
Jeremy Stanley