[requirements][mistral] Add yamlloader to global requirements

Oleg Ovcharuk vgvoleg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:46:06 UTC 2019

Matthew, we use not only load, but also dump. We can't use custom
constructor and default representer - the output will be terrible.
This custom constructor contains about 50 lines of code, representer would
have a similar count. Also, we should think about compatibility with Python
2.7, 3.x and about it's performance.
Summary, we would have about 150 lines of code, which is just copy-paste
from `yamlloader` library.
IMHO, it is better to use existing solutions.