[dev] [neutron] bug deputy report of the week of Feb 4

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:11:57 UTC 2019

I forgot to add one bug which needs help from FWaaS team.
The updated list is as follows.

2019年2月12日(火) 14:43 Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>:

> Hi neutrinos,
>
> I was a bug deputy last week.
> The last week was relatively quiet. The following
>

> * Needs investigation
>   * https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1815463 (New)
>     [dev] Agent RPC version does not auto upgrade if neutron-server
> restart first
>   * ovsdbapp.exceptions.TimeoutException in functional tests (gate failure)
>      https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1815142

* Needs help from FWaaS team
  * https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1814507
    Deleting the default firewall group not deleting the associated
firewall rules to the policy
    We need an input on the basic design policy from FWaaS team.