[dev] [neutron] bug deputy report of the week of Feb 4

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:43:18 UTC 2019

Hi neutrinos,

I was a bug deputy last week.
The last week was relatively quiet. The following

* Needs investigation
  * https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1815463 (New)
    [dev] Agent RPC version does not auto upgrade if neutron-server restart
first
  * ovsdbapp.exceptions.TimeoutException in functional tests (gate failure)
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1815142

* In Progress
  * https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1815345 (Medium, In Progress)
    neutron doesnt delete port binding level when deleting an inactive port
binding

* Incomplete
  * https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1815424 (Incomplete)
    Port gets port security disabled if using --no-security-groups
    I cannot reproduce it. Requesting the author more information.

* FYI
  * https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1815433
    Code crash with invalid connection limit of listener
    neutron-lbaas bug needs to be filed to storyboard. I requested it to
the bug author and he/she filed it.
    [1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/neutron-lbaas

Best Regards,
Akihiro Motoki (irc: amotoki)