[tc] cdent non-nomination for TC

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Feb 8 19:25:51 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-08 12:34:18 +0000 (+0000), Chris Dent wrote:
[...]
> I do not intend to run. I've done two years and that's enough. When
> I was first elected I had no intention of doing any more than one
> year but at the end of the first term I had not accomplished much of
> what I hoped, so stayed on. Now, at the end of the second term I
> still haven't accomplished much of what I hoped
[...]

You may not have accomplished what you set out to, but you certainly
have made a difference. You've nudged lines of discussion into
useful directions they might not otherwise have gone, provided a
frequent reminder of the representative nature of our governance,
and produced broadly useful summaries of our long-running
conversations. I really appreciate what you brought to the TC, and
am glad you'll still be around to hold the rest of us (and those who
succeed you/us) accountable. Thanks!
--
Jeremy Stanley