Manila Upstream Bugs

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:59:45 UTC 2019

Hello :)

Another thing to consider is what process might look like and how you want
to organize things after migrating to StoryBoard. While there isn't a set
date yet, it should be kept in mind :) If you have any questions, please
let us (the storyboard team) know by pinging us in #storyboard or by using
the [storyboard] tag to the openstack-discuss list.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)