User Committee Elections - call for candidates

Matt Van Winkle mvanwinkle at salesforce.com
Tue Feb 5 19:18:24 UTC 2019

Hello all,
It's that time again!  The candidacy period for the upcoming UC election is
open.  Three seats are up for voting.  If you are an AUC, and are
interested in running for one of them, now is the time to announce it.
Here are the important dates:

February 04 - February 17, 05:59 UTC: Open candidacy for UC positions
February 18 - February 24, 11:59 UTC: UC elections (voting)

Special thanks to our election officials - Mohamed Elsakhawy and Jonathan
Prolux!

You can find al the info for the election here:

https://governance.openstack.org/uc/reference/uc-election-feb2019.html

Note:  there are a couple of typos on the page that have an older date for
the items above.  That is being sorted in a patch today, but we wanted to
go and get the notification out.  The dates above and at the top of the
linked page are correct.

Thanks!
VW

--
Matt Van Winkle
Senior Manager, Software Engineering | Salesforce