[publiccloud] New Contributor Joining

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:00:41 UTC 2019

On 1/27/2019 4:34 PM, Sindisiwe Chuma wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am Sindi, a new member. I am interested in participating in the Pubic
> Cloud Operators Working Group. Are there current projects or initiatives
> running and documentation available to familiarize myself with the work
> done and currently being done?
>
> Could you please refer me to resources containing information.

Welcome Sindi.

Here is some information that can maybe get you started:

* The wiki is here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PublicCloudWorkingGroup but I'm not sure
how up to date it is.

* The IRC channel is #openstack-publiccloud.

* Meeting information can be found here:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Public_Cloud_Working_Group

* Public cloud requirements / RFEs are tracked in launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-publiccloud-wg

The IRC channel may not be very active given the different time zones
that people are operating in, so the best time to try and discuss
anything in IRC is during the meeting, otherwise feel free to post to
the #openstack-discuss mailing list and tag your subject with "[ops]" so
it is filtered properly.

Matt