[kolla] Debugging with kolla-ansible

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Feb 4 02:38:53 UTC 2019

That sounds interesting... So if I only wanted to redeploy say the
ironic_neutron_agent container, how would I do that with a tag?

Its not immediately obvious to me where the command line for docker comes
from in the ansible. Is that just
in ansible/roles/neutron/defaults/main.yml ? If so, I could tweak the
container definition for the container I want to hack with the get its code
from a volume, and then redeploy just that one container, yes?

Thanks for your help!

Michael