[openstack-ansible][magnum]

Clemens clemens.hardewig at crandale.de
Sat Feb 2 18:45:28 UTC 2019

Nope - this looks ok: When a cluster is created, then it creates a private network for you (in your case 10.0.0.0/24), connecting this network via a router to your public network. Floating ip is the assigned to your machine accordingly.

So - if now your part-011 runs ok, do you have also now all the Etcd certificates/keys in your /etc/kubernetes/certs