Openstack Rocky to Train upgrade

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 08:13:31 UTC 2019

Hi Rony,

If you are not using any deployment tools, then it might be a little
painful to do upgrades.
Please see https://docs.openstack.org/operations-guide/ops-upgrades.html
for general notes.

IMHO, the most painful point in your path would be to switch from nova
placement to standalone placement:
https://docs.openstack.org/placement/train/admin/upgrade-to-stein.html

-yoctozepto

pon., 30 gru 2019 o 08:48 Md. Farhad Hasan Khan