[Telemetry][TC]Telemetry status

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.se
Thu Dec 19 10:41:54 UTC 2019

I can  volounteer to spend time on Ceilomter and Gnocchi while I have
some mimimal knowledge on Ceilomter
and pretty much none on the Gnocchi codebase I would like to see the
project continued.

Another thing would be if Gnocchi should be moved back or if I should
somehow get in contact with the former
Gnocchi maintainers and see if we can get access to GitHub?

Best regards