[Telemetry][TC]Telemetry status

Rong Zhu aaronzhu1121 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 01:41:49 UTC 2019

I just want to know any other guys from the thread want to as volunteers to
take over gnocchi?

About Monasca, we discuss a lot in Shanghai, if users already use monasca,
as Lingxian mentioned ceilometer has already support publish to monasca.
but I think most of the user didn't use monasca, as a community you can
just say use monasca, but for company want to use in production, add a
component and the depends extra tools would be very very difficult, this
will need many many resources to do the things.

Tobias Urdin <tobias.urdin at binero.se>于2019年12月18日 周三18:00写道:

Thanks,
Rong Zhu