[qa][nova][cinder] ceph job has been busted on stable/pike for awhile, fix or delete?

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:58:48 UTC 2019

On 12/18/2019 5:30 AM, Lee Yarwood wrote:
> This was always going to happen with EM branches anyway right?

EM doesn't mean we just drop stuff if there is a reasonable way to keep
it working, which we have. EM just allows us to officially no longer
care if things aren't working and no one steps up to fix them. I did the
latter several months ago but if I'm the only one that cares then it's
not really sustainable.

Matt