[fuel][fuel-ccp] Retire Fuel and fuel-ccp repositories - what about fuel-plugins?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Dec 18 11:27:37 UTC 2019

Since fuel is retired, I wonder about all the fuel-plugin repositories
that still exist in the "x" namespace.

If any team wants a single repo to have retired, please tell me and I'll
help.

Should we retire all of them?

There was no single merge to them since October 2017 (with exception of
Ian's force-merge of URL replacements), see
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/projects:x/fuel-plugin+is:merged

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg