[all] Volunteer mailing list administrators

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Dec 17 13:40:54 UTC 2019

On 2019-12-15 17:05:13 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> If there's anyone interested in helping out as additional
> administrators for the openstack-discuss mailing list, please reply
> to this message on-list (so other subscribers know who is
> volunteering) and I'll help bring you up to speed.
[...]

The outpouring of volunteers took me by (pleasant!) surprise. I'm
going to follow up privately with Radosław Piliszek, Florian Rommel,
and Chris MacNaughton to provide them with further details and
prepare them for the coming two weeks that I'll be away from my
keyboard.

A huge thanks as well to Slawek Kaplonski, Graham Hayes, Sean
McGinnis, and Michael Johnson. In an effort not to further overload
our existing community leaders, do you mind if I keep you on the
reserve bench in case we need additional openstack-discuss list
admins in the future?
--
Jeremy Stanley