[Security SIG] Security SIG Newsletter - December 2019

Gage Hugo gagehugo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:41:02 UTC 2019

Hope everyone is having a good December so far, here's the update for this
month from the Security SIG.
Starting this month, this newsletter will be released on a monthly basis
rather than a semi-weekly due to the sporadic activity and my availability.

Also just a heads up, the next two weeks of meetings will be canceled for
the Security SIG, we will resume on Jan 02nd.

Have a Happy Holidays everyone!

#Month Dec 2019

   - Security SIG Meeting Info:
   http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Security_SIG_meeting

   - Weekly on Thursday at 1500 UTC in #openstack-meeting

   - Agenda: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/security-agenda

   - https://security.openstack.org/

   - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security-SIG

#Updates

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1855080 was reported and a
   corresponding OSSA was released

   - This newsletter to be moved to a monthly release, rather than
   semi-weekly.

#VMT Reports

   - A full list of publicly marked security issues can be found here:
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ossa/

   - OSSA-2019-005 was released:
   https://security.openstack.org/ossa/OSSA-2019-006.html