[ironic] ibmc driver

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 21:28:31 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow ironicans and stackers!

I'd like some thoughts on the `ibmc` driver[1] that was added early
this year. Specifically it merged into ironic with an operating
Third-Party CI, however soon after a series of unfortunate events
occurred where the Third-Party CI stopped reporting sometime in early
May, and shortly their after restrictions were put into place[2]. With
that being said, I feel like we should go ahead and remove this driver
since it does not seem to be maintained nor tested.

-Julia

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/639288/
[2]: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/05/21/2019-10616/addition-of-entities-to-the-entity-list