[manila] No weekly meeting on 12/12/2019

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 20:53:24 UTC 2019

Hi Zorillas and other interested stackers,

Numerous Manila contributors convened today for a virtual PTG and
discussed a range of topics [1]. I will compile the concerns,
agreements and action items and send out a summary to this list soon.

We also decided that we would skip this week's meeting since some of
us will be on PTO tomorrow 12/12 and most pressing concerns were
addressed during the Virtual PTG. If you have any questions/concerns,
please bring them to #openstack-manila on freenode; or post on this
mailing list.

See you all on 19th Dec 2019 at 15:00 UTC! [2]

Cheers!
Goutham

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/shanghai-ptg-manila-virtual
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Manila/Meetings