[searchlight] Elasticsearch 5 and latest support

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:32:19 UTC 2019

Hi Mathieu,

We just found a bug and I'm trying to fix it. We do have a plan to support
a later version like 6.x or 7.x but It's become a little bit complicated
when I just changed job a couple of months ago. If you or someone can give
me a hand, it would be much appreciated.

Bests,

--
*Trinh Nguyen*
*www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*