[all] OpenStack V Release Naming Poll

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue Dec 10 01:57:07 UTC 2019

> >> There are quite a few votes cast already. I'd like to hear feedback on how this should be handled. I can stop the current poll, give us a few days, then start a new one. Or we could see what the combined votes look like and if it appears close enough to the top (top 50%?) run a secondary poll to get a cleaner ranking of the top names?
> >
> > I think that’s the right choice - there’s no need to stress over it until it’s an actual issue.
>
> +1
>
> In theory it should not change the results at all (as people should rank
> both Videttes at the exact same rank).

Thanks for the feedback. I think that's the best route at this point too.

I'm sure we'll all be aware of it, but I will make sure to remind the TC about this when the poll closes and share the results. Then based on those final results, we can determine if there is any further action needed.

Thanks!
Sean