[ptl] Train cycle-trailing release deadline

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Dec 5 17:04:25 UTC 2019

Hello all,

For those teams with cycle-trailing deliverables, this is a reminder to make
sure to get your Train series deliverables released. We like to have all of
those out within three months of the coordinated release.

For reference, here is a list of deliverables we have marked as Train
cycle-trailing in the releases repo that do not appear to have a final release:

    cinderlib
    kayobe
    kolla-ansible
    kolla-cli
    kolla
    openstack-ansible
    tripleo-ui

If these, or any others, need to be added or changed for Ussuri, please propose
a placeholder deliverable file under deliverables/ussuri or update any existing
ones with any needed changes.

Thanks!
Sean