[keystone] Weekly meeting for September 3rd 2019

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 21:02:13 UTC 2019

As of this time, we are planning to skip the keystone weekly meeting for
2019-09-03. This is to allow for work to continue with less interruption as
well as US-based folks who have Labor Day (2019-09-02 this year) off to
continue to make progress in light of the abbreviated week.

As always, please feel free to join us on irc (freenode) in
#openstack-keystone if you have any questions. I am also available (irc
nic: kmalloc ).

Cheers,
--Morgan