FWAAS V2 doesn't work with DVR

Salman Khan engrsalmankhan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 11:40:37 UTC 2019

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply.
We are using Queens release. FWAAS_v2 for sure doesn't work with DVR but
without dvr it's all fine. I think the way dvr does the routing east-west
(across two internal subnets) would never be able to work with iptables,
because it's too complex to handle it. Probably that's why community is
moving towards ovs rules. However, I made a few changes in the code to make
the north-south firewall workable, will push a code change sometime soon
after cleanup.

Salman