[neutron][graphql] Is the graphql branch still being used?

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Wed Aug 28 17:49:22 UTC 2019

Dear Stackers,

Some time ago we created a feature branch in the Neutron repo for a PoC
with graphql:
https://opendev.org/openstack/neutron/src/branch/feature/graphql

Is this PoC still going on? Is the branch still needed? The branch has been
inactive since January and we are finding that patches against this branch
don't pass zuul tests: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/678144/. If the
branch is still being used, the team working on it should fix it so tests
pass. If it is not used, let's remove it. If I don't hear back from anyone
having interest in maintaining this branch by September 6th, I will go
ahead and remove it.

Thanks an regards

Miguel