[horizon] Horizon's openstack_auth is completely broken with Django 2.2, breaking all the dashboad stack in Debian Sid/Bullseye

Adrian Turjak adriant at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Aug 28 02:12:43 UTC 2019

Awesome work!

I've started reviewing the patches and they mostly look good and easy to
merge. Just gotta get the core devs looking through them and merging them.

I think this is urgent since if we fail to add 2.2 support this cycle,
then Horizon will be out of LTS support for Django before the next
release cycle ends.