[User-committee] UC candidacy.

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 23:43:26 UTC 2019

members related with this)

Hello Ilya,

As announced by [1], https://www.meetup.com/pro/osf/ is now an official
group portal.
As an UC election official, I discussed with last UC IRC meeting and I
got confirmation that the AUC list is retrieved from Meetup Pro [2].

Two more comments:
  - @Ilya: It seems that Russian user group is not listed in Meetup Pro.
If it is, please talk with Ashlee to successfully register your user
group to Meetup Pro.
  - @Ashley @Jimmy: Is it possible to make a redirection of URL:
groups.openstack.org to www.meetup.com/pro/osf/ ?

With many thanks,