[ansible-sig] meetings!

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Mon Aug 26 17:47:53 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Just sending a reminder about the openstack-ansible-sig group. If
you're interested in being involved, please go and select the day and
time that would work best for you. This way we can find a time that
works for everyone to schedule a meeting every week.

Link to select available time slots: https://doodle.com/poll/6f9qdddk6icw92iq

Looking forward to discussing with all of you!

Regards,
Mohammed

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost