[all[ Please Do Not Translate Etherpads ...

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:46:03 UTC 2019

As far as I heard, one of the common cases where this happens is to
use the translation pop-up from Chrome browser.
Many(?) users think translations are done locally as it works for static pages,
but when it is applied to etherpad pages, the contents of the etherpad
pages will be replaced.

I remember that I was surprised with this behavior when I heard this
first time...

I am not sure what is the right solution, but I can share this
information to local community.

Thanks,
Akihiro Motoki