[tc][elections] Not running for reelection to TC this term

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Aug 26 14:58:21 UTC 2019

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 01:19:38PM +0000, Jeremy Stanley wrote:

:Second, the scheduling circumstances for this election, with the TC
:and PTL activities combined, will be a bit more complicated for our
:election officials. I'd prefer to stay engaged in officiating so
:that we can ensure it goes as smoothly for everyone a possible. To
:do this without risking a conflict of interest, I need to not be
:running for office.

Doing what most needs doing in the most ethical way possible is
exactly what makes you such a great person.  Thanks, and keep being
you.

-Jon

:It's quite possible I'll run again in 6 months, but for now I'm
:planning to help behind the scenes instead. Best of luck to all who
:decide to run for election to any of our leadership roles!
:--
:Jeremy Stanley