[all] [tc] [osc] [glance] [train] [ptls] Legacy client CLI to OSC review 639376

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Fri Aug 23 11:50:42 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I have abandoned https://review.opendev.org/#/c/639376/ due to the lack
of response on the review itself, and this email thread.

All discussion regarding the legacy CLI client and OSC to please be
constructed through this thread.

As part of step 2 of my outlined plan below, I'd be looking for someone
with particular interest in the transition of legacy CLI and OSC to
step forward and help start a pop-up group.

Thank you,

Alex

--
Alexandra Settle <a.settle at outlook.com>