Re: [nova][keystone][neutron][kuryr][requirements] breaking tests with new library versions

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Aug 21 23:30:39 UTC 2019

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019, at 4:25 PM, melanie witt wrote:

Snip

> Since this is a change to upper-constraints to allow v0.9.0, we will
> need a way for it to work with both module layouts, yeah?

Yup, the constrained version is likely one of many valid versions people can use. The constrained version is just what we test with to prevent issues like these from breaking the gate. Unless you also change the lower bounds of the dep people may still continue to use the old version too. Good idea to support the older code in that case.