[public-cloud-sig] Debian Cloud Sprint

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Wed Aug 21 09:02:30 UTC 2019

Good suggestion! Personally I can't attend but I'll make sure that we
bring it up on our upcoming meeting.

Cheers,
Tobias

Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer
Twitter & IRC: tobberydberg

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED