[keystone] Feature proposal freeze exception for resource options

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Fri Aug 16 19:47:20 UTC 2019

Work is underway to implement resource options for all resources[1] but the code has not been proposed yet. Since the implementation is close to ready to review, and because immutable resources[2] depends on it, we're proposing a 1-week extension to our feature proposal freeze deadline[3]. This will also push out the work for immutable resources, but the majority of this feature has been implemented[4] and will only require a rebase on top of the resource options work. If you have any concerns about this, please let me or the team know.

Colleen

[1] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/keystone-specs/specs/keystone/train/resource-options-for-all.html
[2] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/keystone-specs/specs/keystone/train/immutable-resources.html
[3] https://releases.openstack.org/train/schedule.html