[keystone] [stein] [ops] user_enabled_emulation config problem

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Fri Aug 9 00:29:44 UTC 2019

Hi Radosław,

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019, at 04:13, Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I investigated the case.
> My issue arises from group_members_are_ids ignored for
> user_enabled_emulation_use_group_config.
> I reported a bug in keystone:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1839133
> and will submit a patch.
> Hopefully it helps someone else as well.
>
> Kind regards,
> Radek

Thanks for the bug report and the patch. I've added the [ops] tag to the subject line of this thread because I'm curious how many other people have tried to use the user_enabled_emulation feature and whether anyone else has run into this problem.

I'm seeing similar behavior even when using the groupOfNames objectclass and not using group_members_are_ids, so I'm hesitant to add conditionals based on that configuration.

Have you tried this on any other versions of keystone besides Stein?

Colleen