[ptl][release] Stepping down as Release Management PTL

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Aug 8 13:31:37 UTC 2019

Tony Breeds wrote:
> Hello all,
>     I'm sorry to say that I have insufficient time and resources to
> dedicate to being the kind of PTL the community deserves.  With that in
> mind I've asked if Sean has the time to see out the role for the
> remainder of the Train cycle and he's agreed.

Thanks Tony for all your work and for driving the train up to this station !

Taking the opportunity to recruit: if you are interested in learning how
we do release management at scale, help openstack as a whole and are not
afraid of train-themed dadjokes, join us in #openstack-release !

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)