[all][tc] U Cycle Naming Poll

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:58:53 UTC 2019

https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Release_Naming%2FU_Proposals&type=revision&diff=171231&oldid=171132

> Also, I do think this meets the criteria, since there is a place in
> Shanghai with "University" in the name.  This is similar to "Pike" which
> is short for the "Massachusetts Turnpike", which was deemed to meet the
> criteria for the P naming poll.

As we discussed in IRC:#openstack-tc, change the reference from general
Universities to specific University will make it meet the criteria "The
name must refer to the physical or human geography"
Added it back to the 'meet criteria' list and update it with reference to
specific university "University of Shanghai for Science and Technology".
feel free to correct me, if I misunderstand the criteria rule. :)

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,
Rico Lin