[kolla-ansible] Failed to complete TASK [keystone: Creating the keystone service and enpoint]

vladimir franciz blando vladimir.blando at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 07:34:42 UTC 2019

OS: CentOS 7 on Baremetal nodes (3x controller, 1xcompute, 2 bonded 10G
interfaces)
Ansible: 2.8.3
kolla-ansible: 8.0.0

kolla_base_distro: "centos"
kolla_install_type: "source"  # I also tried "binary"
openstack_release: "stein"

I already tried redeploying (fresh OS reinstallation) 3 times already and
kolla-ansible deploy always fails on this TASK (
http://paste.openstack.org/show/755599/) and won't continue and finish the
deployment.  And I think the issue is that the admin_url was not created (
http://paste.openstack.org/show/755600/)  but why? Which task failed to not
create the admin_url? Kolla-ansible only specified that 1 task failed. On
keystone logs (http://paste.openstack.org/show/755601/) it says that the
admin endpoint was created.  The 3 keystone containers (keystone_fernet,
keystone_ssh and keystone) are running without error on their logs though.

- Vlad

ᐧ