[nova] local ssd disk performance

Donny Davis donny at fortnebula.com
Sat Aug 3 17:41:33 UTC 2019

I am using the cinder-lvm backend right now and performance is quite good.
My situation is similar without the migration parts. Prior to this
arrangement I was using iscsi to mount a disk in /var/lib/nova/instances
and that also worked quite well.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of i/o performance are you looking
for?