[Vitrage] add datasource kapacitor for vitrage

hoanq13 at viettel.com.vn hoanq13 at viettel.com.vn
Tue Apr 30 09:10:07 UTC 2019

Hi,
In our system, we use monitor by TICK stack (include: Telegraf for collect metric, InfluxDB for storage metric, Chronograf for visualize and Kapacitor alarming), which is popular monitor solution.
We hope can integrate vitrage in, so we decide to write kapacitor datasource contribute for vitrage.
The work is almost done , you can review in:
https://review.opendev.org/653416

So i send this mail hope for more review, ideal,... Appreciate it.
also ask: have any step i miss in pipeline of contribute datasource vitrage? like create blueprints, vitrage-spec,vv.. Should i do it?