[neutron] Cancelling drivers meeting

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Fri Apr 26 04:03:01 UTC 2019

Dear Neutron drivers,

We have 4 RFEs in the pipeline, previous to their discussion in the drivers
meeting:

1) On three of them, I have left clarifying questions:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1825345,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1825336 and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1825943. I encourage you to examine
them over the next few days and help clarify the proposals.

2) The fourth one, https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1826396, comes
from Bence Romsics (rubasov). I had an email / irc exchange with him and
since he will be attending the PTG, we have agreed to discuss it in Denver

Given the above, we are cancelling the April 26th drivers meeting. For
those of you going to Denver, safe travels

Best Regards

Miguel