[all][qa][ptg][forum] QA PTG Schedule and Related Forum Sessions

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Apr 24 23:05:10 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

I have prepared the QA schedule for Denver Open Infrastructure Summit and PTG.  We will be meeting
for two days in PTG which is divided into two parts 1. topic discussions for one and half days 2. Code Sprint & Open Discussion.

* PTG: QA 2nd May- 3rd May 2019: Room 105
PTG Scheduled is flexible and we can adjust it based on request.

QA Stein PTG Schedule -
https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Train-PTG-QA-Schedule

Details of each session can be found in this etherpad -
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-train-ptg

* Summit: QA Forum sessions:
Along with project updates & onboarding sessions, QA team will host QA feedback sessions .
1. OpenStack QA - Project Update:  Tuesday, April 30, 2:35pm-2:55pm [1]
2. OpenStack QA - Project Onboarding : Wednesday, May 1, 9:00am-9:40am [2]
3. Users / Operators adoption of QA tools / plugins : Wednesday, May 1, 10:50am-11:30am [3]

[1]  https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23703/openstack-qa-project-update
[2] https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23728/openstack-qa-project-onboarding
[3] https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23660/users-operators-adoption-of-qa-tools-plugins

-gmann