[storyboard] sessions at the Summit/Forum + PTG

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 20:14:47 UTC 2019

Hello!

Interested in StoryBoard? Got questions? Want to join us in the development?

Well!

We have one Forum session on Monday from 3:50pm to 4:30pm [1]. The focus of
the session is to gather pain points people are encountering as we've
continued to move forward through our backlog. Please come and share
feedback with us!

We are also planning on convening in during the PTG in the infra room
Thursday morning. We will focus on a complete triage and overhaul and
prioritization of all the open stories in Storyboard. If you're interested
in helping out, come join us! We will book/update the PTGbot accordingly
next week.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]
https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23658/ibuprofen-for-your-storyboard-pain-points