[openstack-ansible][monasca][zaqar][watcher][searchlight] Retirement of unused OpenStack Ansible roles

Guilherme Steinmüller gsteinmuller at vexxhost.com
Wed Apr 24 12:53:01 UTC 2019

Hello Witek and Jean-Philippe.

I will hold off the retirement process until the end of PTG.

Just for your information, that's what we have until now
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:retire-osa-unused-roles+(status:open+OR+status:merged)
.

I just -w the monsca roles as they were the only roles someone manifested
interest.

Regards