Re: [openstack-ansible][monasca][zaqar][watcher][searchlight] Retirement of unused OpenStack Ansible roles

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Apr 24 11:12:46 UTC 2019

I am not sure this follows our documented retirement process, and it seems very early to do so for some roles.
I think we should discuss role retirement at the next PTG (if we want to change that process).

In the meantime, I encourage people from the monasca/zaqar/watcher/searchlight community interested deploying with openstack-ansible to step up and take over their respective role's maintainance.

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp).