[Forum][Ops] Ops War Stories Lightning Talk session

Shintaro Mizuno mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Apr 24 05:31:31 UTC 2019

Hi

Just wanted to add that the attendees will vote +1 to the talks they
liked and the winner will get a free Summit pass for one of the next two
Summits (Shanghai or the next one)!

We still have a few days before the Summit, so bring your story with you!

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DEN-ops-war-stories-LT

Best
Shintaro

--