The python black project.

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Tue Apr 23 21:09:30 UTC 2019

Yeah, pushing a patch following the patch going in for review is more what I was thinking. So, a patch that fixes the previous patch, not actually rewriting the patch.

Is it a problem for the commit to "come from" and be "signed off" by the automation itself?

It surfaces the cleanup patches as just cleanup patches. And in the very end of the ps, we squash the pr on merge anyway? If the user wants, they can also just flatten the PS themselves and it would automatically merge in the automation provided patches.

Thanks,
Kevin